The NIIED and KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) are annually co-hosting the “Job Fair for International Students”.
For this year, the Job Fair will be held in online due to the pandemic crisis.
– Date & Time: Tuesday, October 13th ~ Wednesday, October 21st / 10am ~ 5pm
– Program: 1:1 video job interview with Korean companies, special lectures by foreign employees and visa & Immigration lecture by the Ministry of Justice and so on
– Website: http://jobfair.contactkorea.go.kr/
For more information, please contact by phone (02-3668-1490) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SONSIK PLACE INFORMATION FOR THE MONTH MAY, Everland 에버랜드
by Tonking Bastola
- About Everland
• Everland, Korea’s largest and the perfect amusement park for all
ages located in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do.
• It receives 7.3 million visitors annually and was ranked sixteenth in
the world for amusement park attendance in 2014.
• Along with its main attractions, Everland includes a zoo and water
park known as Caribbean Bay.
• Everland is operated by Samsung C&T Corporation (formerly
known as Samsung Everland, Cheil Industries), which is a subsidiary
of the Samsung Group.
• This park was formerly called “Jayeon Nongwon” which roughly
translates to “Natural Farm”. Its former English name was
For detail go through the link
Jinhae Gunhangje is held in the area of Jungwon Rotary and downtown Jinhae with
splendid cherry blossoms. Varied programs including pre-event, cultural
performances, a military performance, and others will take place during the festival…
It’s our pleasure to announce 6th SONSIK Educational Seminar (SES) 2018, at Wonkwang University, Iksan on Feb 10-11, 2018. The motivation of SES is to provide the platform to the Nepalese student, scientist, professors and technologist of different sectors to exchange and share their views, experience, expertise and specialized knowledge. The close interaction will help to integrate and empower the Nepalese community in Korea.
To achieve the goal of this seminar, the organizing committee invites the submission of the abstracts for poster presentation during the event. Poster session will provide an interactive forum for presenters to discuss their ideas and works. Few excellence awards will be presented for the best presenter with the cash prize with award certificates and all participants will be honored by the certificate of participation. All accepted abstracts will be published in SES Proceedings. SONSIK will support for printing posters. Abstracts should be submitted before February 05, 2018 to email@example.com. Please, refer the attached template for the details.
Please feel free to contact any of the following members in your region if you face any language related problem.
Region 1 (Seoul, Gyeonggi-do/ Gangwon-do)
- Mrinal Sharma 01031988848 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suman Bhandari 01031988847 email@example.com
- Sakin Shrestha 01028942048 firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 2 (Chungcheon buk-do/nam-do)
- Dr. Jiban Poudel 01062832063 email@example.com
- Mr. Maheshwor Adhikari 01028035473 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Anish Byanjankar 010254820755 email@example.com
Region 3 (Jeolla buk-do/nam-do, Jeju-do)
- Dr. Ramakanta Lamichanne 01028937353 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nirmal Prasad Bhatta 01043759801 email@example.com
- Mr. Prakash Devkota 01049793486 firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 4 (Gyeongsang buk-do/nam-do)
- Dr. Madhu Sudan Attreya 01027502376 email@example.com
- Dr. Taraman Kadayat 01055035148 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Lok Nath Kharel 01073675050 email@example.com